Following are some of the Research papers published by our trainers and students
1. Impact of climate change on the distribution range and niche dynamics of Himalayan birch, a typical treeline species in Himalayas. M Hamid, AA Khuroo, Bipin Charles, R Ahmad, CP Singh, NA Aravind, Biodiversity and Conservation 28 (8-9), 2345-2370.
2. Assigning conservation value and identifying hotspots of endemic rattan diversity in the Western Ghats, India. M Joshi, Bipin Charles, G Ravikanth, NA Aravind
Plant diversity 39 (5), 263-272.
3. Predicting invasion potential and niche dynamics of Parthenium hysterophorus (Congress grass) in India under projected climate change. R Ahmad, AA Khuroo, M Hamid, Bipin Charles, I Rashid, Biodiversity and Conservation 28 (8-9), 2319-2344.
4. Global distribution modelling, invasion risk assessment and niche dynamics of Leucanthemum vulgare (Ox-eye Daisy) under climate change. R Ahmad, AA Khuroo, Bipin Charles, M Hamid, I Rashid, NA Aravind. Scientific reports 9 (1), 1-15.
5. Identifying conservation priority sites for Saraca asoca: an important medicinal plant using ecological Niche models. RC Sumangala, S Rosario, Bipin Charles, D Ganesh, G Ravikanth. Indian Forester 143 (6), 531-536.
6. Habitat suitability model of endangered Latidens salimalii and the probable consequences of global warming. Sreehari Raman, TT Shameer, Bipin Charles, R Sanil
Tropical ecology, 1-13, 2020.
7. Protrusive influence of climate change on the ecological niche of endemic brown mongoose (Herpestes fuscus fuscus): a MaxEnt approach from Western Ghats, India. Sreehari Raman, Thekke Thumbath Shameer, Raveendranathanpillai Sanil, Pooja Usha & Sanjayan Kumar.
+91 84310 86349
#5, 7th Main Road, Shankar Nagar,
Bengaluru - 560096
Built with Mobirise